Aseptic Flow Control Valves
BioCheck Inclined Seat Valve
Hygenic Flow Control Valves
Mix Proof Change Over Valve N3
Sanitary Process Valves
ZM Technologies is a proud distributor of Rieger Valves. Our valves are precision engineered to meet the exacting demands of the food, pharmaceutical, chemical, and biotechnological industries, or wherever productivity, safety and quality are required. Committed to the customer by providing innovative solutions that meet or exceed industry standards, Rieger offers a full-line of aseptic and hygienic valves, including BioCheck Sampling, Incline Seat, Divert, Double Seal, Overflow and Mix Proof valves.
Rieger Building Bock System
ZM Technologies partners with Rieger Aseptic Valves feature PTFE bellows to hermetically seal the product space with the environment. Superior to common metal bellow design, our low-adhesive PTFE bellows provide one-piece sealing that’s resistant to almost any medium. Installation flexibility and unrivaled cleanability of the open folds make Rieger aseptic valves the number one choice for dairy and pharmaceutical applications.
Mix Proof VALVES
ZM Technologies is a proud distributor of Rieger Mix Proof Valves designed to ensure reliable protection for your products. Proven in the leading processing plants of the beverage, dairy, food, and pharmaceutical industries, Available as Single Seat, Divert, Tank Outlet, Mix Proof, Overflow and Safety Valves, Rieger Hygienic Valves feature our unique Building Block System. Should process conditions change, our valves are designed to change with them — from hygienic to aseptic applications.
The RIEGER ADvantages
- Valve body from solid billet –
many mounting positions possible
depending on draining.
- Optimum cleanability.
- Interior surface Ra ≤ 0,8 µm (32 rms
- Optional interior surfaces available upon request.
- No sump or dome in product space.
- No dead space.
- Valves available meeting 3-A
standards and EHEDG guidelines.
- Gentle product handling,
- Easy maintenance without special tools.
- Minimal downtime due to block design.
• tube outlets available as DIN, OD tube
- Seals conform with FDA, 3-A.
- Thanks to the building block system
change to aseptic type is simple.
- Long stroke and full stroke valves
The pneumatic actuator can be ordered as
- Air-to-open/spring-to-close, spring-to-open/air-to-close or„ air-to-oprn/air-to-close.
- A 3-position actuator permits simple static dosing processes.
- Proximity switches and control tops optional.
Full Stroke (Rail Car) VALVES
Rieger‘s aseptic and hygienic Full Stroke Valves are best-in-class valves for high
viscosity products, such as tomato paste, jam or smoothies. With the full cylindric
stem, the valves open to 100% of the tube size, which avoids any dead spaces within
the valve and reduces pressure drops to a minimum. An optional steam barrier
guarantees hermetic sealing against the environment.
Industries of application: tomato processing, food, dairy and cosmetics.
- Valve body made from solid bar.
- No dead spaces.
- Resistant to aggressive fluids.
- Hermetically sealed against the environment through a steam-barrier.
- Change seals without special tools.
- Maximize life cycles.
- Ease of cleaning – CIP/SIP.
- Modular system makes changing actuator.
- More convenient – from pneumatic to manual or vice versa.
- Long service life of PEEK sealing.
- Wide variety of installation positions available.
- High quality product surface finishes available, including electropolishing.
- Electronic feedback
1. Automatic actuator
2. Manual activation