DRY Blend – AC+ Dry Mixers
Fast, consistent blending is now available with our AC+ Dry Blender series. The AC+ Dry blender is designed to thoroughly and efficiently blend dry ingredients with liquid ingredients. Lumping, foaming, and fisheyes are eliminated.
INCREASE PRODUCTION AND ACHIEVE BETTER PRODUCT UNIFORMITY
The AC+ Dry Blender uses the proven design of a tube within a tube and a centrifugal pump, but with the improved shaft and threaded impeller nut construction of the AC+ pump.
The tube within a tube design keeps dry ingredients and liquids separated until they are introduced in the mixing chamber while maximizing induction vacuum. Dry ingredients are introduced without excess air so lumping and foaming do not occur. Fast, uniform, and continuous material absorption up to 350lbs/min.
The AC+ Dry blender can be easily integrated into current process systems.
AC+ Blenders are also suitable for liquid to liquid applications.
Contact the factory regarding the details about applying and operating Powder Induction Equipment in your plant.
The AC+ Dry Blender delivers consistent blending with every batch.
AC+ Dry Blender Series
- All wetted components are 316L stainless steel.
- Fast, uniform and continuous .material absorption up to 350lbs..
- No pre- or post-blending necessary in many operations.
- Easy to operate, increased production.
- Easily integrated into existing systems.
- Savings in product loss and reprocessing time.
AC+ Dry Blender Applications:
- Dairy – powdered milk, butter-milk, ice cream mix, whey protein.
- Food – pudding, chip dip, pizza sauce, stabilizer addition, powdered egg, starch and gum.
- Beverage – concentrate, flavor addition, vitamin drinks.
- Personal Care – soap blends,lotion, cosmetics, hair gel, tooth paste.
- Chemical – herbicide agent, film solution, fertilizer, biodiesel.
- Pharmaceutical – active ingredient blends, cough syrup, tablet coating.
Powder Induction Products
|Ideal Operating Flow Rates (low viscosity)||50-510 gpm (11-116 m3/hr)||30-210 gpm (7-48 m3/hr)||40-150 gpm (9-34 m3/hr)||30-210 gpm (7-48 m3/hr)|
|Powder Feed Rates (highly soluable)||Up to 150 lb./min. (68 kg/min.)||Up to 300 lb./min. (136kg/min.)||Up to 350 lb./min. (159 kg/min.)||Up to 300 lb./min. (136kg/min.)|
|Maximum Viscosity||1,000 cPs||2,500 cPs||2,500 cPs||2,500 cPs|
|Dynamic Shearing Teeth||Yes||Yes||No||No|