LME Series Pump
LME is the metric EQUIVALENT to the LF Series pump.
LME Series pump Uses DIN/SME fittings.
This centrifugal pump offers:
- High-efficiency design with gentle product handling capability up to 1200 cps.
- The L-Series is manufactured with heavy-wall construction, tight manufacturing tolerances.
- Dynamically balanced impellers.
- A 316 SS self-aligning shaft minimizes vibration and promotes longer seal life.
- Standard IEC motor adapters are made of 304 SS to resist corrosion.
- Designed for a single or double seal.
- LME pumps offer 100% parts interchangeability with competing brand’s pump.
- Conforms with EHEDG sanitary standards.
LME Series Performance Overview
Models: 8 Available
Max Inlet Pressure: 150 PSI / 10 BAR
Max Flow Rate: 704 GPM / 160 Mᵌ/hr
Max Viscosity: 1,200 cP
Seal Specifications: 3 Seal Options
Single or Double Seal Configurations:
Choice of seal face materials:
- Silicon-Carbide vs Carbon (vs. Silicon-Carbide) is standard.
- Chrome-Oxide vs. Carbon (vs. Chrome-Oxide) is optional.
- Silicon-Carbide vs Silicon-Carbide (vs. Silicon-Carbide) is optional.
|Pump Model Number||Data Sheet and Curves|
|LM R01/R02 Data Sheet and Curves|
|LM R11/R12||LM R11/R12 Data Sheet and Curves|
|LM R21/R22||LM R21/R22 Data Sheet and Curves|
|LM R31||LM R31 Data Sheet and Curves|
|LM R41/R42||LM R41/R42 Data Sheet and Curves|
|LM R141/R142||LM R141/R142 Data Sheet and Curves|
|LM V521/V522||LM V521/V522 Data Sheet and Curves|
|LM V531/V532||LM V531/V532 Data Sheet and Curves|
|LM V541/V542||LM V541/V542 Data Sheet and Curves|
|LM V551/V552||LM V551/V552 Data Sheet and Curves|
|LM X051||LM X051 Data Sheet and Curves|
|LM X161||LM X161 Data Sheet and Curves|