Wine & Must Pump Carts
Our Wine and Must Cart is perfectly equipped with the ZP1 Series positive displacement pump. these wine carts are available in 4 standard model sizes. and the ZP1 includes the 304 stainless steel gearcase. Other standard features include 316 stainless steel wetted parts, Alloy 88 non-galling rotors , single o-ring seals, bearing protection package, and high efficiency TEFC motors with 20:1 turndown ratio.
All carts come with 304 stainless steel construction, 10″ foam filled tires and NEMA 4X VFD.
Options are available for each model, contact our technical sales team to discuss your specific application requirements.
- Wine/Juice Transfer
- Barrel Work
- Filter Feed
- Bottling/Filler Supply
Standard Pump Features:
- 316L stainless steel wetted parts with Alloy 88 non-galling rotors.
- 304 stainless steel gearcase.
- Single O-ring seals.
- Tri-clamp connections.
- Bearing protection package.
- High efficiency TEFC motors with 20:1 turndown ratio.
Common Pump & Motor Options:
- Single and double mechanical seals
- Multiple connection options
- Washdown and stainless steel motor enclosures
- NEMA or IEC motor frames
- NEMA 4X VFD
- Remote speed potentiometer
- Membrane control with digital display
- Wash-down approved wiring, cord andplug options are available upon request
- 304 stainless steel construction
- 10” foam filled tires with greaseable roller bearings
|Pump Model Number||Inlet / Outlet Size||Motor Size||Max. Flow||Max. Pressure|
|WC-30||1-1/2”||2 HP (1.5 KW)||30 gpm (7 m3/h)||60 psi (4 bar)|
|WC-40||2”||3 HP (2.2 KW)||40 gpm (9 m3/h)||60 psi (4 bar)|
|WC-60||2-1/2”||5 HP (4.0 KW)||70 gpm (16 m3/h)||80 psi (5.5 bar)|
|WC-130||3”||7.5 HP (5.5 KW)||135 gpm (31 m3/h)||80 psi (5.5 bar)|