LC/LD/LM/LF SERIES PUMPS
The L Series are high efficiency centrifugal pumps designed to meet all aspects of your sanitary requirements.
ZM Technology’s L Series pumps offer heavy duty construction and high efficiency design to meet all your sanitary centrifugal pump applications. All models include a 304 stainless steel adapter and are in conformance with 3A sanitary standards.
The LC/LD/LM/LF series is ideally suited for these applications:
- Beverages: Fruit juices, fruit concentrate, mash, high fructose corn syrup, liquor, wine, beer, wort, yeast
- Candy: Corn syrup, chocolate, sugar solutions
- CIP: Caustics, enzyme cleaners, solutions
- Cosmetics: Lotions, soaps, shampoo
- Dairy: Cream, ice cream, buttermilk, milk, whey
- Oils: Salad, frying, cooking
- Personal Care: Cologne, mouthwash
- Pharmaceuticals & Biotech
ZM Technology’s LC pumps offer 100% parts interchangeablilty with competing brands plus the added value of ZM Technology’s standard upgrades, fast delivery and outstanding customer service.
LD SERIES PUMPS
LD pumps offer a double seal option for the LC pump design.
LF pumps offer a front loading seal design and are easily convertible to a double seal option. ZM Technology’s LF pumps offer 100% parts interchangeablilty with competing brands plus the added value of ZM Technology’s standard upgrades, fast delivery and outstanding customer service.
ZM Technology’s LM pumps are the metric version of the LF Series. Designed to mount on IEC motors and offering a variety of fittings including DIN and SMS. Hydraulic performance is identical to the LF models.