The NOMAD NTG-80BN BUNA-N (Red Dot) TRANS-FLOTM 3″ Air-Operated, Double Diaphragm pump is a low cost, high quality double diaphragm pump. They are simple to maintain, with a simple, time proven design. Because of the focus on high quality design they are simple to maintain, with readily available replacement parts and fast delivery.
- Flow rates indicated on the following chart were determined by pumping water.
- For optimum life and performance, pumps should be specified so that daily operation parameters will fall in the center of the pump performance curve.
- Example: To pump 530 lpm (140 gpm) against a discharge pressure headof 2.1 bar (30 psig) requires 4.1 bar (60 psig) and 136 Nm3/h (80 scfm) air consumption. (See dot on chart).
- Caution: Do not exceed 8.6 bar (125 psig) air supply pressure.
- Teflon Diaphragms: reduce flow by 25%.