WAUKESHA PUMP SEALS
We design and manufacture mechanical seals for the Food, Dairy, and Pharmaceutical Industries. Our proven innovative seal design will allow the mechanical seal to perform while remaining free and clean of product buildup; this will result in a reduction or elimination of product contamination.
Our design philosophy is to “Keep it Simple”. This means low costs, better reliability, ease of installation, and improved seal hygiene. Our Zero Maintenance Seals will outperform your existing O.E.M. mechanical seals, guaranteed. .
We manufacture and stock many mechanical seals, both ZMT engineered and replicated O.E.M. replicated, for many sanitary centrifugal and positive displacement pumps. Contact the factory regarding the equipment in your plant for information about how ZMT engineered seals can be used in your application.
All ZM Technologies’ engineered mechanical seals are waterless (flushless), and are repairable for a fraction of the price of new.
Our mechanical seals are easier to install than the OEM, and offer 3-4 times the life of the original seal.
In addition, we sell O.E.M. replicated seals for all Universal 1 and 2 PD model pumps, from the 006 to the 523.
Seals for the 200 series centrifugal pumps (i.e. – model 2045 thru 2105) are stocked for immediate delivery.
Our inventory includes wave springs and o-rings in a range of materials. All components are available as individual parts or can be customized as kits with o-rings and wave springs.
See PDF files below to assist you in your parts selection.
Sample Questions for ZMT Waukesha® Pump Seals
- Do you use a double seal for your Waukesha® pumps?
- What do you do with your mechanical seals after you remove them from the pump?
- Do you like the idea of using water to flush your seals?
- Please consider the following issues:
- Product contamination.
- Wasting water – one pump will use 1 million gallons of water per year.
- A water flush means you pay for the water twice – first, from the well or city, second, to the sewer.
- Water dumped on the ground may be unsightly and a hazard.
- Do you consider production downtime and mechanic time as a part of the total pump maintenance expense?
- If our mechanical seal eliminates water consumption and offers 4 – 6 times the seal life, would your TOTAL maintenance expenses be increased or decreased?
Literature about the ZMT engineered seals for Waukesha® pump.
Graph Graph to calculate water consumption for Double Seals.
Waukesha® W323 Double Cartridge Seal Drawing & Information.
Waukesha® W320 Single Cartridge Seal Drawing & Information.
Literature for O.E.M. Sanitary Seals.
O.E.M. Sanitary Seal Drawings and Bill of Materials.
ZMT to O.E.M. Part Number interchange.s.